CALL TOLL FREE
USA/CAN 1 800 468 4720
Australia: 1 800 764 862
Terms of Hire
- London Wheelchair Hire Ltd. accept no liability for any incidents arising from the use or misuse of the wheelchair.
- Each wheelchair is supplied with full safety instructions which are also available here. Please familiarise yourself with these before use. If there is any damage or defect then the wheelchair must not be used and we must be notified immediately on the number below.
- The hirer is responsible for loss of, or damage to, the wheelchair whilst in their possession regardless of cause. Repairs will be charged at cost (parts and labour). Replacement charge for a lost, stolen or non-returned wheelchair is currently up to £495 GBP (in addition to rental charges paid). Lost cushions are charged at £30 GBP. All prices subject to change.
- On return the wheelchair should be ready for collection at the confirmed pick-up time. Extra pick-up charges will be made if the wheelchair is not available at due return time.
- Extension of the original confirmed hire period must be advised at least 24hrs before the return time.
- Any additional costs incurred by London Wheelchair Hire Ltd. in relation to pick-up or return of a wheelchair, other than those included in the rental agreement, will be chargeable to the hirer.
- No deposit is required - your credit card will be used as a guarantee to the full replacement value of the wheelchair and any associated costs of recovery.
- Refund policy: Early return of wheelchair is only possible on rentals of over two weeks and any refund amount is at our discretion.
- Cancellation after confirmation and payment (but before delivery) will incur an administration charge of 1 week hire.
- Cancellation after delivery will incur the minimum hire charge + delivery & collection charges.